x c jch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so much more to choose from

向下

so much more to choose from Empty so much more to choose from

帖子  shimeixiaoxiao 周二 十月 25, 2011 10:00 am

Are you looking for the best Levis skinny jeans for men? Look no further because I'm giving you some cool ideas to decide which skinny jeans are best for you.levis jeans , I've been wearing Levis jeans since high school and for me it's the best jeans I ever have nothing comes close to it period.pandora charms , Most of them are lasted for 6-8 years, that's how durable Levis pants is.mbt shoes uk ,

It's been two years from now since I started wearing skinny jeans.moncler jacket , Whenever I saw ladies who wear skinny jeans it always catches my attention and they are honestly looks ***ier. Then I decided to wear it also and quickly search for the best Levis skinny jeans for men. I was shocked when I found out that the same thing what women's are looking at us how ***y we are wearing skinny jeans. From then on my Levis skinny jeans became one of my favorite.

Levi's offers two models for skinny jeans, the 510 and 511. The 511 skinny jeans are not too tight and sit just right below the waist with slim from leg to ankle area. Levis 511 is perfect for any combinations of dress from shirts, polo shirts and even jackets. The leg opening at 14 inch is great to compliment your shoes or boots. If you want a skinny jeans that makes you more comfortable the Levis 511 skinny is perfect for you. The Levis 511 are available in different types like the Skyscaper which is 100% cotton, the Black Stretch that gives you extra comfortable, and so much more to choose from.

The Levis 510 is a super skinny jeans. If you want a very tight skinny jeans this one is for you. The 510 super skinny jeans has below the waist just like the 511 but an extra tight fit trough the leg all the way to your ankle. I suggest you get the stretch type for more comfortable fit. Just like the Levis 511 it comes with many types and colors available to choose from.

There are many guys and men nowadays like to wear the skinny jeans because indeed it's now our new fashion trend. Be proud of your good looking body and look ***ier with the Levis skinny jeans for men. You can get the lowest price of the Levis 510 and 511 because they are now offering a big discount and discover more of the Best Skinny Jeans for men. Read more reviews about levis skinny jeans for men here.

shimeixiaoxiao

帖子数 : 45
注册日期 : 11-06-01

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题